PUBLICATION LIST (CSERM – CUSP)
- Garniati, L., Iswadi, A., Praptiwi, R., & Sugardjito, J. (2019, July). Towards sustainable marine and coastal planning for Taka Bonerate Kepulauan Selayar Biosphere Reserve: Indonesian case study to The Global Challenge Research Fund Blue Communities Project. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 298, No. 1, p. 012008). IOP Publishing.
- Praptiwi RA, Saab R, Setia TM, Wicaksono G, Wulandari P, Sugardjito J. 2019. Bird diversity in transition zone of Taka Bonerate, Kepulauan Selayar Biosphere Reserve, Indonesia. Biodiversitas 20: 819-823.
- Iswadi, A., Owen, A., Garniati, L. and Sugardjito, J. (2018) ‘Marine renewable energy: opportunities and challenges for community development in coastal area of Indonesia’, Int. J. Services Technology and Management, Vol. 24, Nos. 5/6, pp.522–544.
- Owen A, Garniati L., 2015. The Politics of Financing Renewable Energy. Energy Storage, New York: Elsevier
- Kelly, C., Mitrasetia, T., and Sugardjito, J. (2015). Preliminary assessment of a Tropical Urban Stream Using Benthic Macroinvertebrates as a Bio-indicator in Muara Angke, Jakarta, Indonesia. (Biodiversitas, submitted).
- Farid, R., J.Sugardjito, and Y.S.Fitriana 2015. Spatial point pattern analysis of the Sumatran Tiger (Panthera tigris sumatrae) poaching cases in and around Kerinci Seblat National Park, Sumatra. Biodiversitas, 16: 311-316.
- Garniati L., Praptiwi R., Sugardjito, J., Sari, N.H., Ahmudiarto, Y., Owen, A. (2015). Towards decentralised sustainable energy systems for wider Indonesia. Asialics Anual Conference September 15-17, 2015.
- Garniati L., Praptiwi R., Sugardjito, J., Sari, N.H., Ahmudiarto, Y., Owen, A. (2015). Interface between food security, energy sustainability and water accessibility. International Conference of Appropriate Technology October 3-5, 2015.
- Owen A, Garniati L., 2015. Marine Energy Identification Report – International Lessons Learnt for Indonesia. Jakarta: UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Owen A, Garniati L., 2015. Indonesian Marine Energy – Network Ignition. Jakarta: British Council
- Primajati, M., and J. Sugardjito. 2015. Habitat reduction of Proboscis monkey (Nasalis larvatus) in conjunction with oil palm and mining operations in Kalimantan, Indonesia. (paper presented in the IPB- International seminar on Primate ecology and Bio-medical), Bogor.
- Owen A. “Tidal Current Energy, Origins & Challenges”, Book Chapter, Future Energy 2nd Ed, Elsevier 2014
- Garniati L, Owen A. “Energy Resources in Developing Nations”, Book Chapter, Future Energy 2nd Ed, Elsevier 2014
- Kruijsen J.H.J, Owen A. “The Transition to Future Energy”, Book Chapter, Future Energy 2nd Ed, Elsevier 2014
- Owen A, Garniati L., 2014.Marine Energy in Indonesia, DFID Rapid Response Fund – Report of Findings. Jakarta: UK Department For International Development (Government Confidential Output)
- Garniati, L., Owen, A., Kruijsen, J.H.J., Ishadamy, Y. and Wibisono, I., 2013. Interface between Appropriate Technology and Sustainable Energy Policy in Vulnerable Societies. International Journal of Sustainable Cities and Societies DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2013.10.003
- Owen A, Garniati L, “Aceh Sustainable Energy Outlook” 2012, available from http://www.rgu.ac.uk/about/sustainability/centre-for-understanding-sustainable-practice/projects-and-research/international-projects
- Owen A, “Tidal resource mapping for Guernsey territorial waters”, 2012 available from http://www.rgu.ac.uk/about/sustainability/centre-for-understanding-sustainable-practice/projects-and-research/uk-projects
- Garniati L, Owen A, Kruijsen JHJ, Ishadamy Y, Wibisono I. (2012). “Interface between appropriate technology and sustainable energy policy SET”; 2012 Sept 2-5; Vancouver, Canada. Sustainable Energy Technology; 2012. http://www.setconference.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SET_Conference_2012_AbstracBook.pdf.
- Kruijsen J.H.J., Owen A., Turner N. and Garniati L., 2012. “The Fourth Dimension of Sustainable Practice”[online]. Available from: http://cesun2012.tudelft.nl/images/d/d0/Kruijsen.pdf
2011 and older
- Owen A, Kruijsen J.H.J, Turner N, Wright K. “Marine Energy in the Maldives”, Scottish Government, 2011. Available from http://www4.rgu.ac.uk/cusp/general/page.cfm?pge=83048
- Owen A, Garniati L, “CHAP Kincluny Village Environmental Sustainability Quantitative Analysis”, Aberdeen, November 2011(Commercially Confidential Output)
- Owen A, Garniati N, Berry M, “RGU Carbon Management Plan”, Aberdeen, March 2010, available from: http://www4.rgu.ac.uk/cusp/general/page.cfm?pge=83048
- Yahathugoda I, Owen A, “Mathematical modelling of WWC wave converter”, Aberdeen, August 2009
- Owen A. “Tow tank testing of a tandem hydrofoil array” Part A11 Journal of Marine Engineering & Technology. IMarEST, 2008, (Invited Paper)
- Owen A. Tidal Current Energy, Origins & Challenges, Book Chapter, Future Energy: Improved, Sustainable and Clean Options for our Planet, Elsevier 2008 (Invited contribution)
- Owen A, Raedler M, “Analysis of the fluid flow in a fish farm mort lifter”, Aberdeen, July 2008
- Maxwell P, Owen A, Scott B, Ogilvie M, “Islay community tidal energy project: Pre-feasibility study”, Bowmore October 2008. Available from http://islayenergytrust.org.uk/2008/04/
- Owen A, Bryden IG, “Energy Extraction Implications of Structurally Significant Velocity Variation in Tidal Currents”, Oceans07, Aberdeen, 18-21 June, 2007.
- Owen A. “Tidal Current Resource Assessment”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A, Journal of Power and Energy, 2007(Invited Paper)
- Owen A, Bryden IG. “Prototype Support Structure for Sea Bed Mounted Tidal Current Turbines” Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers – Part M, 2006
- Owen A, Bryden IG, “A novel graphical approach for assessing tidal stream energy flux in the Channel Isles”, Journal of Marine Science and Environment, IMarEST, 2006
- Melville G, Owen A. “Experience of Ocean Energy Systems” CA-OE. Workshop. Lisbon. 16-17 Nov. 2006. Performance monitoring of ocean energy systems
- Owen A, Bryden IG. “Prototype Support Structure for Sea Bed Mounted Tidal Current Turbines”, Proceedings of the 6th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, 2005
- Owen A, Bryden I.G, “Apparatus for controlling underwater based equipment”, Patent 2004